Tales Of Pirates II Private Server

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Rebirth bug

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
usb

PostSubject: Rebirth bug    Sun Jul 12, 2015 10:14 pm

Rb quest bugged in the select path of rb part,tink isnt giving quest to kill dw boss
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GMHelp

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth bug    Mon Jul 13, 2015 5:56 pm

Not sure what is going on but this is a rough picture guide, maybe you can point out what exactly went wrong.  

After finishing the quest in WD "Carribean 3 Days Tour " to kill Kraken, you are given a quest to look for the "next guardian" which is Tink in icicle castle.

completing the quest

after completing you get a second quest.

Here we see quest info.

After taking quest, we head to Shaitan to visit Clan Chief Albuda

Here we select which path with option "Select path of Rebirth"

After selecting which patch, in this case I chose, "Tough Difficulty" and you get this message.

If you notice on the picture above, there is 2 sentences... that after selecting path you go visit think. so talk to Albuda again. and you get a quest marker for completion.

Completing quest..

After completing the quest, you get a new quest from Albuda..

so, we take the new quest and NOW..we visit Tink in Icicle castle.

Now once in icicle we talk to Tink.

After talking with Tink and completing quest, we get the last quest for RB

This is the last Quest for Rebirth Path.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gcrgcr

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth bug    Mon Jul 13, 2015 7:26 pm

It doesn't match with what happened with us. When we tried to select path, the npctalk shows: "You have not select the path of rebirth or have you selected the path of rebirth". Clearly there's something wrong, and if the cause was that we made a mistake at some point, it means that either there is a problem in the scripts, or the logs are not that informative on what we have to do. I've always made rebirth in other servers and official top, and nothing similar has ever happened. Since it's not one, nor two persons who had this problem, but four, I'd recommend you to review the quest with care and attention. If you haven't found any issues in the scripts, try making a new one for this part, because let's face it, pko/top scripts are sometimes not very well done.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GMHelp

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth bug    Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:01 pm

gcrgcr wrote:
It doesn't match with what happened with us. When we tried to select path, the npctalk shows: "You have not select the path of rebirth or have you selected the path of rebirth". Clearly there's something wrong, and if the cause was that we made a mistake at some point, it means that either there is a problem in the scripts, or the logs are not that informative on what we have to do. I've always made rebirth in other servers and official top, and nothing similar has ever happened. Since it's not one, nor two persons who had this problem, but four, I'd recommend you to review the quest with care and attention. If you haven't found any issues in the scripts, try making a new one for this part, because let's face it, pko/top scripts are sometimes not very well done.

Ok, so did you get the quest from Tink "Tough? or Troublesome?" ? and if you did..nothing showed at albuda?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
usb

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth bug    Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:14 pm

I got bugged in ardous quest. Tink didnt gived me.
After completing continue path of rb quest tink gave me no quest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gcrgcr

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth bug    Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:15 pm

We did get the quest. In albuda it showed just like your 5th image. But when you are going to choose the path, npctalk shows what I've showed on my last post, there was no option if we want the the difficult or the troublesome path. Then we completed the quest (which Tink gave us), after that, albuda give us a new quest to go back to TInk. After completing the quest on Tink, there is nothing more to do, since there's no quest or dialogue options (other than "Refine").
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth bug    

Back to top Go down

Rebirth bug
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1