Temple Of Pirates II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tales Of Pirates II Private Server

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Some suggestions !

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Matsadura

Matsadura

Some suggestions ! Empty
PostSubject: Some suggestions !   Some suggestions ! EmptySun May 17, 2015 9:10 pm

I was talking with my ing friend "Bubbles" about what we like and what we hate on the server , and we want to suggest some ideas to improve the server :
*Launch the "Rebirth quest" even if normal way

*Crystals for rep

*Rear pet life longer then 15min + increasing the price

*More moneys ways for news

*Quests for Improved Fruits Card.

*Abba 5-8 open atlest 1 time per week

*Launch double exp on week end (You said tath on FB page but you don't -_- ) + Double drop .

*Mini Bosses drop Chipped/Cracked gem chest for low rate

PS : Make an update or the server will stay like tath , ppls try it and leave .
Back to top Go down
GMHelp

Some suggestions ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some suggestions !   Some suggestions ! EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:01 am

Thanks for the suggestions, some of them have already been implemented. Others we are looking for the best way to implement.
Back to top Go down
xmudvayne

Some suggestions ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some suggestions !   Some suggestions ! EmptySun May 31, 2015 11:23 am

after the new mini patch , the new accounts who hit insta lvl 70 with the lvl 3 xp pack , thay cant use it with mentor , so thay loosing the small important gifts , the big one is book of honor wich after 1 death in ca player cant go in again . including the neckless the unic gem voucher and so on . i dont have a solution but its kinda a small problem.
Back to top Go down
Matsadura

Matsadura

Some suggestions ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some suggestions !   Some suggestions ! EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 9:24 am

xmudvayne wrote:
after the new mini patch , the new accounts who hit insta lvl 70 with the lvl 3 xp pack , thay cant use it with mentor , so thay loosing the small important gifts , the big one is book of honor wich after 1 death in ca player cant go in again . including the neckless the unic gem voucher and so on . i dont have a solution but its kinda a small problem.
Maybie adding Book Of Honor to NPC would be cool ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Some suggestions ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some suggestions !   Some suggestions ! Empty

Back to top Go down

Some suggestions !
Page 1 of 1